Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Your plan includes an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered through LifeWorks, which offers voluntary, confidential short-term counselling and referral services to provide support to you and your eligible family members with work-related and personal problems.
You’ll need the CBBenefits User ID and Password to log in to the EAP website at login.lifeworks.com:
User ID: canadalife
This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at no cost to you. Counselling is available by telephone, in-person, online, and text-based self-help. Services include:
- Family Support – professional support and resources to help solve family and personal life issues including finding a childcare service, help with aging parents, etc.
- Financial Support – advice from financial experts: budgeting and cash management, debt management, planning for retirement, etc.
- Legal Support – confidential consultation providing information and clarification on how the law applies to a specific situation (landlord and tenant, will and estates, civil litigation, criminal law matters, etc.).
- Physical Health Support – advice from health care and nutrition experts: weight management, health coaching programs, help with how to navigate health system in Canada, etc.
- Online Services – stress management program, online games to relieve stress, online smoking cessation program, video conference and chat room counselling with an EAP counsellor.